<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>

For old times sake

vrijdag, mei 01, 2009


Maybe the next time you spot me in the street you can shout and wave. And I will wave back. And we will walk away smiling, thinking the world isn't such a bad place after all. I'd like that.

***

Just the other day some stranger spoke to me with the intent to help. It left me thinking, trying to remember when the last time was I did this for someone else. I was at a loss.

***

I've wanted to hug you a thousand times but couldn't. You've brightened up my days countless times. Thanks for being there.

***

It's 6 in the morning and I wish I had someone I could message at 6 in the morning telling her I wish she was here with me, close to me. But then I let out a terrible beer-fart and I remember why maybe being in bed alone after a night on the town isn't such a bad thing.

opgehoest door Sicyon
21:15

--------------------------------------------------------